Fellow Raven Stovetop Tea Kettle
Product Type Drinkware
Interested in customizing this product, or bulk orders? There may be additional discounts based on quantity. Contact us for a custom quote by using the contact button below.
STEEP LIKE A TEA MASTER.
Raven stovetop kettle and tea steeper makes steeping any type of tea easy with its steep-range thermometer, weighted handle, and integrated tea filter.
Heat and steep your tea in the same vessel, saving time and cleanup. Steep at the perfect temperature for green/white teas, oolongs and black teas using the color guide on your steep-range thermometer.
Raven's contemporary yet classic design takes familiar shapes, like the iconic pointed tea point and mixes it with Fellow's modern design style.
- Steep range thermometer: A few degrees can be the difference between an unforgettable cup of tea, and the one you wish you could forget. The color-coded face of the thermometer ensures you get the right temp for the right type of tea, every time you brew.
- 2-in-1 heat+steep: Easily switch from heating water to steeping tea all in one vessel with Raven's integrated tea filter. To keep tea leaves from ending up in your cup, the tea filter has stainless steel etched holes for fine filtration.
- Integrated tea filter: To give your tea leaves space to expand and unfurl, the filter's steeping basket was intentionally designed to be roomy. When the tea party is over, simply remove the tea filter using the attached handle to dump out the leaves and give it a rinse.
- Cleaning: Kettle not dishwasher safe. Wash with warm soapy water. Do not use abrasive soaps, cleansers or scouring pads.
- Compatibility: Electric, gas, and induction safe. Please be aware that placing product on rough or unclean surfaces, as well as normal daily use on cooking ranges, will damage finish on bottom of kettle. This is normal wear and does not affect functionality. Slight discoloration on bottom of Copper Raven will occur when used on gas and electric stoves.
- Capacity: 1.0 Liter boiling capacity
- Materials: 301 18/8 stainless steel body, food and dishwasher safe silicone lid.
Please see below for the different methods of decoration/imprint.
Keep in mind - not all methods are available on all products, and certain materials can only have certain printing methods applied to them. Below you will find a general guide to each method, but ultimately reference the product in question for the methods available.
Depending on the type of decoration you choose, you will need to upload a full-color logo, a one color logo, or a black/white logo. The following sections break out decoration types by the coloration of your logo required.
All logos must be uploaded in one of the following vector formats - .AI, .PDF, or .EPS
Black/White Logo -
The following decoration methods require a black/white logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a black/white logo.
A machine heat presses a die of your artwork into the material leaving an impression of your artwork on the surface.
A method by which light is used to burn an image into the material leaving a clean and polished finish. As each product is made of different materials, the laser engraved imprint appearance may vary by item. Laser Oxidation is offered on items where the surface color and the substrate are the same.
ETCH / DEEP ETCH
The technique of creating art on the surface of glass by applying acidic, caustic, or abrasive substances. The removal of minute amounts of glass causes the characteristic rough surface and translucent quality of frosted glass.
A process in which a design is etched out of a piece of wood, and pieces of wood in contrasting color are laid into the etched surface to create a design or logo.
One Color Logo –
The following decoration methods require a one color logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a one color logo.
The color of the artwork uploaded will be closely PMS color matched. Additional costs may incur if a custom color is to be used. Your proof will verify color and accuracy before finalization of payment.
SILK SCREEN / SCREEN PRINT
Screen printing is the direct imprinting of a design onto the surface of a product. Ink is applied through a fine screen leaving a color imprint. One color of ink is included in the customization price. An additional set-up charge and run charge (per unit, based on quantity) will apply for each additional color, logo, or position.
An inked image is transferred from a photo-etched plate to a thick, soft silicone pad. The pad is then pressed against the product. The pad can wrap itself as much as 180° around a small object, and ink coverage is excellent.
Full-Color Logo –
The following decoration methods allows a full-color logo to be uploaded.
DIGITAL FULL COLOR (4C)
This method of printing uses 4-color process inks, Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), and Black (K), to achieve a multi-colored design. The transparent inks are applied in a dot format that uses half-tones and the blending of colors to achieve a look with many colors, shading and fine details.
Application of a full-color image onto a surface using a digital printer.
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to dry or cure ink as it is printed. As the printer distributes ink on the surface of a material specially designed UV lights follow close behind, curing - or drying - the ink instantly.
EMBROIDERY / 3D EMBROIDERY
The art of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery is available for caps, bags, blankets, towels and clothing items in general. 3D Embroidery is identical in nature, but the design is raised from the product – available on some hats.
Woven labels are produced on a loom. Your logo/wording is woven into the piece of material. A printed label is different because your logo/wording is printed on top of the material rather than being woven into the material.
Leather Applique is similar to embroidery as it uses stitching to apply a piece of leather that has a pressure-sensitive or glue backing to a garment to create depth in a logo or design. Available on some hats.