Product Type Bags
Interested in customizing this product, or bulk orders? There may be additional discounts based on quantity. Contact us for a custom quote by using the contact button below.
The classic tote, completely reimagined to protect, organize, and provide lighting-fast access to your photography and everyday gear. Made from a beautiful weatherproof Kodra, The Everyday Tote is lined with a high-density foam-padded cotton twill and accented with leather details. Removable FlexFold dividers let you organize the inside of the tote however you like, ideal for carrying essential photography, work, or day-to-day gear. Easy-open side panels let you quickly access your gear without having to take the bag off your shoulder. Features a 13” laptop sleeve, luggage strap, magnetic closure points, external carry for tripods and other items, and seatbelt-style straps for hand, shoulder, or even backpack style carry.
A Classic, Reinvented:
- Totes are a classic style of carry, known for simplicity and utility. The Everyday Tote retains a clean, classic look, yet offers a rich set of features that you’ll find in no other tote out there. Will your mind be blown by all the things this bag can do? Totes.
- 1, 2, OR 3 COMPARTMENTS
- 2 FlexFold Dividers allow for endless internal configuration, compartmentalizing, and gear stacking. Completely customize the inside of this tote to perfectly meet your carry needs.
- EXTERNAL CARRY STRAPS
- External utility straps for tripod, umbrella, yoga mat, or other larger items.
- LAPTOP AND TABLET SLEEVES
- Dedicated, protected laptop pocket with tablet/document sleeve is accessible without opening main bag compartment. See SPECS tab for max laptop dimensions.
- POCKETS GALORE
- A network of small internal pockets organize and protect all your little stuff.
- OUTER SLIP POCKET
- A large external slip pocket holds magazines, water bottles, or other oft-accessed items.
- DRONE CARRY
- Perfectly sized to fit the new DJI Mavic, with controller and accessories, and give you plenty of room to spare.
- DUAL SIDE ACCESS
- Dual weatherproof side panels give instant access to internal subcompartments, even while bag is on your shoulder.
- MAGNETIC CLOSURE
- Reinforced magnetic closure strip opens and seals main opening instantly and effortlessly.
- KEY TETHER
- A Peak Design Anchor key tether sits within the outer slip pocket for quick access to keys and IDs.
- CARRY-ON APPROVED
- Approved for carry-on by all major airlines. Fits easily under airplane seats.
- LOVES YOUR LUGGAGE
- A dual purpose briefcase and rolling luggage carry strap ensures you’ll always have an easy way to transport the sling.
Carry How You Like It:
- BACKPACK & MESSENGER CARRY
- Versatile seatbelt-style straps quickly adjust for hand, shoulder, or backpack carry.
Built To Protect:
- WEATHERPROOF SHELL
- Weatherproof 500D Kodra shell with high-density padding is DWR impregnated and poly-coated twice on both sides. Premium weatherproof exterior zippers.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS AND BUILD
- Hypalon-reinforced and bar-tacked stress points. Soft, durable mixed-cotton twill interior for protection, durability and a luxurious feel. The Ash tote replaces Hypalon touchpoints with natural NuBuck leather. All-custom anodized aluminum hardware.
- Ultralight waxed Kodra synthetic canvas with DWR coating for weatherproofness, poly-spun mixed twill interior, compression-molded high-density EVA foam dividers and protective panels, die-cast and stamped anodized aluminum hardware with sandblasted finish and protective clear coat. Charcoal bags have Hypalon touchpoints, Ash bags have natural leather touchpoints.
Max laptop dimensions: 12.5"x8.65"x.75" (32x22x2cm)
Designed to carry up to a 13 inch Macbook Pro Retina, 2009 or later.
MAX TABLET DIMENSIONS: 14.25"X9"X0.4" (33X23X1CM)
Please see below for the different methods of decoration/imprint.
Keep in mind - not all methods are available on all products, and certain materials can only have certain printing methods applied to them. Below you will find a general guide to each method, but ultimately reference the product in question for the methods available.
Depending on the type of decoration you choose, you will need to upload a full-color logo, a one color logo, or a black/white logo. The following sections break out decoration types by the coloration of your logo required.
All logos must be uploaded in one of the following vector formats - .AI, .PDF, or .EPS
Black/White Logo -
The following decoration methods require a black/white logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a black/white logo.
A machine heat presses a die of your artwork into the material leaving an impression of your artwork on the surface.
A method by which light is used to burn an image into the material leaving a clean and polished finish. As each product is made of different materials, the laser engraved imprint appearance may vary by item. Laser Oxidation is offered on items where the surface color and the substrate are the same.
ETCH / DEEP ETCH
The technique of creating art on the surface of glass by applying acidic, caustic, or abrasive substances. The removal of minute amounts of glass causes the characteristic rough surface and translucent quality of frosted glass.
A process in which a design is etched out of a piece of wood, and pieces of wood in contrasting color are laid into the etched surface to create a design or logo.
One Color Logo –
The following decoration methods require a one color logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a one color logo.
The color of the artwork uploaded will be closely PMS color matched. Additional costs may incur if a custom color is to be used. Your proof will verify color and accuracy before finalization of payment.
SILK SCREEN / SCREEN PRINT
Screen printing is the direct imprinting of a design onto the surface of a product. Ink is applied through a fine screen leaving a color imprint. One color of ink is included in the customization price. An additional set-up charge and run charge (per unit, based on quantity) will apply for each additional color, logo, or position.
An inked image is transferred from a photo-etched plate to a thick, soft silicone pad. The pad is then pressed against the product. The pad can wrap itself as much as 180° around a small object, and ink coverage is excellent.
Full-Color Logo –
The following decoration methods allows a full-color logo to be uploaded.
DIGITAL FULL COLOR (4C)
This method of printing uses 4-color process inks, Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), and Black (K), to achieve a multi-colored design. The transparent inks are applied in a dot format that uses half-tones and the blending of colors to achieve a look with many colors, shading and fine details.
Application of a full-color image onto a surface using a digital printer.
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to dry or cure ink as it is printed. As the printer distributes ink on the surface of a material specially designed UV lights follow close behind, curing - or drying - the ink instantly.
EMBROIDERY / 3D EMBROIDERY
The art of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery is available for caps, bags, blankets, towels and clothing items in general. 3D Embroidery is identical in nature, but the design is raised from the product – available on some hats.
Woven labels are produced on a loom. Your logo/wording is woven into the piece of material. A printed label is different because your logo/wording is printed on top of the material rather than being woven into the material.
Leather Applique is similar to embroidery as it uses stitching to apply a piece of leather that has a pressure-sensitive or glue backing to a garment to create depth in a logo or design. Available on some hats.