ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
We are a growing 21-person company seeking a seasoned Shopify Developer who will be instrumental in taking our business tools & platform to the next level. We are looking for a wickedly smart and creative problem solver who thrives on developing solutions and is committed to providing our clients with a superior user experience.
We would prefer our newest team member to be Colorado-based in order to partake in our awesome workplace activities and perks (Did we mention we have the best coffee in Denver?). In fact, if you’re planning a move to the Denver area, we’ll even help you out with relocation assistance. We are also open to a remote work arrangement for US-based candidates outside of Colorado.
Note that we have outsourced our Shopify work to a leading Shopify development firm for the past 5 years, and in this role, you would still be able to work with them if/when desired.
- Provide strategic input on website form and functionality in support of Clove & Twine business goals and objectives
- Lead the overhaul of our current website (Shopify custom theme)
- Manage and implement all website upgrades, updates and maintenance
- Develop and support all website integrations such as (but not limited to) client login/portal and Company Stores
- Grow and enhance our proprietary Shopify-based KitBuilder tool for automated kit building
- Create, implement and support Shopify apps
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years of Shopify development experience
- Ability to edit themes and build theme from scratch as needed
- Strong knowledge of liquid code
- Experience with bootstrap framework.
- Attention to detail (visual consistency, browser testing, validation, load times)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Sense of ownership and pride in your work
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of business concepts and objectives in order to propose and implement solutions that support Clove & Twine’s business goals
NICE TO HAVES:
- Ruby experience
- React JS
- Design skills
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Competitive salary $85K-$125k (Depending on Experience)
- Health, vision and optional dental insurance
- 401k plan
- Unlimited vacation time + company-wide “holiday” the last two weeks of the year
- Remote work arrangement for those outside of Denver. Hybrid arrangement if Denver-based
- Dog-friendly office
- Amazing company culture that we live by (no room for egos or negativity)