FLI Charge Flex Kit
Product Type Technology
The FLIcharge Flex Kit contains a 40-watt charging pad & 4 charging units that can charge all your devices at once so that your gear is ready to go when you are. This kit can be given as a gift for a client, employee, or executive's home; can be used as a charging hub in a conference room or community space in the office, or even be used at events to provide charging stations for your attendees.
The Flex Kit bundle includes:
- (1) FLIway 40 charging pad
- (2) FLIcubes for tablets and other higher powered devices
- (2) FLIcoins for any Lightning or micro USB powered device
Custom kits can be constructed by adding or subtracting cubes/coins based on needs. Reach out for a custom quote based on your needs.
FLIway 40 -
The FLIway 40 provides industry leading 40 watts of power making it easy to charge and power multiple devices. Conveniently charge phones, tablets, smart watches, portable speakers, cameras and more all at the same time, regardless of their position on the surface of the FLIway 40.
- Place & Charge - FLIways are safe, conductive charging pads that are plugged into the wall and send power to “swimlanes” on their surface. The FLIway constantly monitors the flow of electricity and immediately halts power transfer if an unapproved object, like liquid or metal, is detected.
- Charge Multiple Devices - The FLI Way 40 is a 40-watt charging pad that can charge all your devices at once so that your gear is ready to go when you are.
- A Better Power Strip - The FLIway charging pad was designed to keep pace with your multi-device lifestyle. Charge everything, anytime, all at once.
The FLIcube provides a convenient charging option for hundreds of devices across many different categories. The FLIcube is ideal for a number of products including iPads, Android tablets, smart watches, fitness trackers, gaming controllers, portable speakers, Bluetooth headsets, e-readers and many more.
- Compact & Powerful - The FLIcube is small but mighty and built to provide a powerful charge while your devices are in use. Fit up to 12 on one FLIway 40 and efficiently charge all of your gear
- Charge at Full Speed - The FLIcube is an ultra-fast universal USB adapter that provides best-in-class charging speed and ensures that all of your toys will be fully powered and ready to go when you need them most.
- A Better Way to "Plug-In" - The FLIcube provides an easier and more efficient way to “plug in” all of your devices in the same place and at the same time, using just one outlet.
The FLIcoin is a small, versatile universal adapter that makes charging micro USB or Apple Lighting products hassle-free. Great for existing or newly released devices, simply adhere the FLIcoin to a mobile device and place it on a FLIway 40 to begin powering the device.
- Portable & Convenient - The FLIcoin was designed with portability and convenience in mind. Slip one into your bag or pocket and you’ll be ready to charge at all times.
- The All in One Solution - The FLIcoin comes with a built-in charging cable and a magnetic plate that you can adhere to the bottom of any device, like Bluetooth speakers or gaming controllers.
- A Better Charging Cord - The FLIcoin’s built-in charging cable is available with an Apple Lightning or a micro USB connector, making charging any device convenient and hassle-free. Just toss the FLIcoin on the FLIway 40 and you’re good to go.
Please see below for the different methods of decoration/imprint.
Keep in mind - not all methods are available on all products, and certain materials can only have certain printing methods applied to them. Below you will find a general guide to each method, but ultimately reference the product in question for the methods available.
Depending on the type of decoration you choose, you will need to upload a full-color logo, a one color logo, or a black/white logo. The following sections break out decoration types by the coloration of your logo required.
All logos must be uploaded in one of the following vector formats - .AI, .PDF, or .EPS
Black/White Logo -
The following decoration methods require a black/white logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a black/white logo.
A machine heat presses a die of your artwork into the material leaving an impression of your artwork on the surface.
A method by which light is used to burn an image into the material leaving a clean and polished finish. As each product is made of different materials, the laser engraved imprint appearance may vary by item. Laser Oxidation is offered on items where the surface color and the substrate are the same.
ETCH / DEEP ETCH
The technique of creating art on the surface of glass by applying acidic, caustic, or abrasive substances. The removal of minute amounts of glass causes the characteristic rough surface and translucent quality of frosted glass.
A process in which a design is etched out of a piece of wood, and pieces of wood in contrasting color are laid into the etched surface to create a design or logo.
One Color Logo –
The following decoration methods require a one color logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a one color logo.
The color of the artwork uploaded will be closely PMS color matched. Additional costs may incur if a custom color is to be used. Your proof will verify color and accuracy before finalization of payment.
SILK SCREEN / SCREEN PRINT
Screen printing is the direct imprinting of a design onto the surface of a product. Ink is applied through a fine screen leaving a color imprint. One color of ink is included in the customization price. An additional set-up charge and run charge (per unit, based on quantity) will apply for each additional color, logo, or position.
An inked image is transferred from a photo-etched plate to a thick, soft silicone pad. The pad is then pressed against the product. The pad can wrap itself as much as 180° around a small object, and ink coverage is excellent.
Full-Color Logo –
The following decoration methods allows a full-color logo to be uploaded.
DIGITAL FULL COLOR (4C)
This method of printing uses 4-color process inks, Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), and Black (K), to achieve a multi-colored design. The transparent inks are applied in a dot format that uses half-tones and the blending of colors to achieve a look with many colors, shading and fine details.
Application of a full-color image onto a surface using a digital printer.
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to dry or cure ink as it is printed. As the printer distributes ink on the surface of a material specially designed UV lights follow close behind, curing - or drying - the ink instantly.
EMBROIDERY / 3D EMBROIDERY
The art of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery is available for caps, bags, blankets, towels and clothing items in general. 3D Embroidery is identical in nature, but the design is raised from the product – available on some hats.
Woven labels are produced on a loom. Your logo/wording is woven into the piece of material. A printed label is different because your logo/wording is printed on top of the material rather than being woven into the material.
Leather Applique is similar to embroidery as it uses stitching to apply a piece of leather that has a pressure-sensitive or glue backing to a garment to create depth in a logo or design. Available on some hats.