Lockton came to Clove & Twine needing a rebooted Company Store. Being the largest private insurance company in the world, they needed an online store that set them apart from other firms and reflected an elevated experience with their rebranding.
Utilizing a company store in the past, Lockton understood the value of this branded gifting platform for their business. Unfortunately, their previous store was outdated and had old stock in inventory. After using our services for a few company gifts and being happy with the outcome, they decided to entrust our team with making their new store better than ever.
Lockton also wanted to create an in-person shopping experience for their branded company gifts. We worked with them to develop unique and memorable gifting events through expertly-managed custom pop-up shops.
Lockton Companies Inc. is the world's largest privately held insurance brokerage firm, providing insurance, risk management and people solutions. Lockton operates from 130+ locations and transacts business in 140+ countries around the globe. Lockton's strong entrepreneurial culture brings something extraordinary to the insurance business. Lockton puts employees first, and they have been awarded numerous accolades for their workplace culture. They were named one of America's Best Large Employers and one of the Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes in 2022.
For their company store, they needed to:
For their ongoing appreciation programs, they needed to:
The Clove & Twine Method
Clove & Twine met and exceeded expectations through a collaborative and ongoing partnership with Lockton Companies. Our team successfully developed:
- A fresh and current platform that Lockton’s employees are excited about
- A custom-curated collection of bespoke products, easily able to suit many different tastes
- A stock of high-quality branded items with a focus on sustainability
- A streamlined method for fulfilling shipments
- A reliable ongoing method to execute corporate gifts for employees and colleagues
- A memorable and exciting pop-up shop experience
"Thank you Katelyn [at Clove & Twine] for always going above and beyond to help fill crazy requests! Your flexibility and willingness to always help me is remarkable! Not to mention the products you recommend are always the best! You make my job so much easier, we are so lucky to work with you!" - Google Review from Ashlynn, HR Representative at Lockton
Lockton was thrilled with the success of the launch of their new & improved company store. The outcome of this project included:
- The ability to handle and execute a high capacity of orders with unique requirements
- Providing employees and clients with high-quality, thoughtful, and eco-friendly branded gifts that they will use repeatedly
- Excellent customer service
- Safe data collection of employee & client shipping information
- A sleek, valuable user experience
After analyzing the results of their company store and pop-up shops, we found significant results:
- Pop-up events resulted in large spikes in company store sales. When people can see and touch products in person, their desirability increases.
- We found a 226% increase in sales from the previous year. As company store awareness/advertising increases, the store's success saw a rapid increase in sales and orders. Within the first several months, evidence of solid growth is apparent.
- We found a 163% increase in orders from the previous year.
- We saw a 22% increase in average order value. Brand loyalty increases as clients have had time to use their first round of products. More people became willing to spend more on higher-quality gifts.
Lockton wanted an expertly curated company gift selection and an up-to-date inventory that reflected their brand and positive workplace culture. Clove & Twine is at the forefront of high-quality, sustainable, and innovative corporate gifts, which is why our partnership has been such a natural fit.