Custom Alcatraz Laptop Backpack
Product Type Bags
Freshly escaped from prison, the Alcatraz is built to help you navigate the streets with ease. Large and small compartments let you organize your jailbreak. The Alcatraz is equipped with reinforced grab handles on all sides for an easy heave-ho. It even has a vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights and a custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit.
- Customize every panel and piece of trim of this bag with 35+ colors, fabrics, and textures. Make it as simple or complex as you'd like.
- Nylons, Weather Resistant Polyester, Reflective Fabrics, Waxed Canvas, Twill Nylons, & more.
- Your logo can be applied virtually anywhere on the bag as the bags are custom built for your brand and style
- Branding options include an embroidered logo, a patch logo, or even a graphic panel/liner (check out some of the examples here, or reach out to see even more)
- 4-5 week lead time, rush orders available
- Work with our team of designers to come up with the perfect bag for your brand and style
- Front zip pocket for small bits
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Large main compartment fits books, lunch, and a light jacket
- Tricot-lined floating pocket protects sunglasses or smartphone
- Channeled airmesh ventilated back panel
- Custom-fit strap design for a truer, more comfortable fit
- Removable sternum strap
- Bottom compression straps for cinching
- On-strap bottle opener for party tricks and quick refreshment
- Reflective hits
- Vista loop for attaching blinky bike lights
- Laptop compartment fits up to 17" laptop as well as an iPad/tablet in a separate pocket
Please see below for the different methods of decoration/imprint.
Keep in mind - not all methods are available on all products, and certain materials can only have certain printing methods applied to them. Below you will find a general guide to each method, but ultimately reference the product in question for the methods available.
Depending on the type of decoration you choose, you will need to upload a full-color logo, a one color logo, or a black/white logo. The following sections break out decoration types by the coloration of your logo required.
All logos must be uploaded in one of the following vector formats - .AI, .PDF, or .EPS
Black/White Logo -
The following decoration methods require a black/white logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a black/white logo.
A machine heat presses a die of your artwork into the material leaving an impression of your artwork on the surface.
A method by which light is used to burn an image into the material leaving a clean and polished finish. As each product is made of different materials, the laser engraved imprint appearance may vary by item. Laser Oxidation is offered on items where the surface color and the substrate are the same.
ETCH / DEEP ETCH
The technique of creating art on the surface of glass by applying acidic, caustic, or abrasive substances. The removal of minute amounts of glass causes the characteristic rough surface and translucent quality of frosted glass.
A process in which a design is etched out of a piece of wood, and pieces of wood in contrasting color are laid into the etched surface to create a design or logo.
One Color Logo –
The following decoration methods require a one color logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a one color logo.
The color of the artwork uploaded will be closely PMS color matched. Additional costs may incur if a custom color is to be used. Your proof will verify color and accuracy before finalization of payment.
SILK SCREEN / SCREEN PRINT
Screen printing is the direct imprinting of a design onto the surface of a product. Ink is applied through a fine screen leaving a color imprint. One color of ink is included in the customization price. An additional set-up charge and run charge (per unit, based on quantity) will apply for each additional color, logo, or position.
An inked image is transferred from a photo-etched plate to a thick, soft silicone pad. The pad is then pressed against the product. The pad can wrap itself as much as 180° around a small object, and ink coverage is excellent.
Full-Color Logo –
The following decoration methods allows a full-color logo to be uploaded.
DIGITAL FULL COLOR (4C)
This method of printing uses 4-color process inks, Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), and Black (K), to achieve a multi-colored design. The transparent inks are applied in a dot format that uses half-tones and the blending of colors to achieve a look with many colors, shading and fine details.
Application of a full-color image onto a surface using a digital printer.
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to dry or cure ink as it is printed. As the printer distributes ink on the surface of a material specially designed UV lights follow close behind, curing - or drying - the ink instantly.
EMBROIDERY / 3D EMBROIDERY
The art of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery is available for caps, bags, blankets, towels and clothing items in general. 3D Embroidery is identical in nature, but the design is raised from the product – available on some hats.
Woven labels are produced on a loom. Your logo/wording is woven into the piece of material. A printed label is different because your logo/wording is printed on top of the material rather than being woven into the material.
Leather Applique is similar to embroidery as it uses stitching to apply a piece of leather that has a pressure-sensitive or glue backing to a garment to create depth in a logo or design. Available on some hats.