Product Type Bags
The Everyday Messenger is more than just an innovative messenger and shoulder bag, it's a giant leap for bag-kind. We partnered with renowned adventure traveler/photographer Trey Ratcliff to create one bag that adapts to your gear and lifestyle, no matter where you go or what you're carrying. In doing so, we reimagined nearly every aspect of this classic bag style, from the MagLatch™ closure, to the origami-inspired FlexFold™ dividers, to the weatherproof expandable protective shell and hyper-adjusting internally padded seatbelt strap. Dedicated Capture clip attachment points and front access panel are designed specifically around the photography workflow. This bag is for photographers, travelers, commuters and everyone in-between.
Available in 2 sizes:
> 15" (original size, fits up to 15" laptops)
> 13" (fits up to 13" laptops)
For Cameras And Everyday Carry:
- FOR CAMERAS, OR NOT
- This ain't just a camera bag. With removable dividers and an internal layout designed around travelers and commuters, the Everyday Messenger is for everyone.
- A PLACE FOR EVERYTHING
- Stop wishing your bag had the perfect pocket for that one thing you always carry around. The Everyday Messenger has an intelligent layout with a unique and versatile set of pockets that can accommodate just about anything.
- RIGID MULTI-PANEL DESIGN
- Along with an adjustable latching system, this unique construction lets the bag expand and contract without losing shape.
- FLEX-FOLD™ DIVIDERS
- Origami-inspired dividers are versatile and eliminate dead space. 3 dividers with 15" bag, 2 dividers with 13" bag.
- LAPTOP AND TABLET SLEEVES
- Dedicated, protected laptop pocket with tablet/document sleeve is accessible without opening main bag compartment. See SPECS tab for max laptop dimensions.
- HOLDS YOUR COMPLETE KIT
- With the 15" model, carry a complete daily photography kit, up to a full-frame DSLR with 3 lenses and accessories. With the 13" model, carry a complete mirrorless kit—camera body, 2 lenses, and accessories.
- CARRY TRIPODS WITH EASE
- Built-in tripod carry feature works with nearly all tripods, from travel to full-size models. Included with bag is a silicone band for keeping your tripod legs together while carrying.
Revolutionary Closure System:
- PATENT-PENDING MAGLATCH™
Intelligent, Accessible Layout:
- CAPTURE ATTACHMENT POINTS
- QUICK-ACCESS TOP ZIPPER
- SECONDARY QUICK-ACCESS POCKET
- COLOR-CODED STITCHING
- SIDE POCKETS WITH ANCHOR ATTACHMENT.
- CARRY-ON APPROVED
- LUGGAGE PASS-THROUGH
- MESSENGER OR SHOULDER BAG
- Hyper-adjusting strap converts the bag from messenger to low-slung shoulder bag.
- 2-INCH INTERNALLY PADDED STRAP
- Quick adjusting 2-inch padded tubular webbing strap carries heavy loads with ease. Plus, no exterior pad means a clean appearance with no hassle.
- VERSATILE STABILIZER STRAP
- Stabilizer strap is wearable cross-body (like a standard messenger bag) or around the waist for load distribution and stability
Built To Protect:
- WEATHERPROOF SHELL
- Weatherproof 500D Kodra shell with high-density padding is DWR impregnated and poly-coated twice on both sides. Premium weatherproof exterior zippers.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS AND BUILD
- Hypalon-reinforced and bar-tacked stress points. Soft, durable mixed-cotton twill interior for protection, durability and a luxurious feel. The Ash backpacks replace Hypalon touchpoints with natural NuBuck leather. All-custom anodized aluminum hardware.
- NO DANGLING STRAP ENDS
- We strove to create an ultra clean design with no dangling strap ends, ever. Even the stabilizer strap tucks discreetly into the sidewalls of the bag.
- CLASSIC FORM
- Inspired by classic messenger and camera bags from the 1960's, the Everyday Messenger melds mid-century form factors with high-performance materials.
- Ultralight waxed Kodra synthetic canvas with DWR coating for weatherproofness, poly-spun mixed twill interior, waterproof galaxy foam bottom liner, compression-molded high-density EVA foam dividers and protective panels, die-cast and stamped aluminum hardware with sandblasted finish and protective clear coat.
Please see below for the different methods of decoration/imprint.
Keep in mind - not all methods are available on all products, and certain materials can only have certain printing methods applied to them. Below you will find a general guide to each method, but ultimately reference the product in question for the methods available.
Depending on the type of decoration you choose, you will need to upload a full-color logo, a one color logo, or a black/white logo. The following sections break out decoration types by the coloration of your logo required.
All logos must be uploaded in one of the following vector formats - .AI, .PDF, or .EPS
Black/White Logo -
The following decoration methods require a black/white logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a black/white logo.
A machine heat presses a die of your artwork into the material leaving an impression of your artwork on the surface.
A method by which light is used to burn an image into the material leaving a clean and polished finish. As each product is made of different materials, the laser engraved imprint appearance may vary by item. Laser Oxidation is offered on items where the surface color and the substrate are the same.
ETCH / DEEP ETCH
The technique of creating art on the surface of glass by applying acidic, caustic, or abrasive substances. The removal of minute amounts of glass causes the characteristic rough surface and translucent quality of frosted glass.
A process in which a design is etched out of a piece of wood, and pieces of wood in contrasting color are laid into the etched surface to create a design or logo.
One Color Logo –
The following decoration methods require a one color logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a one color logo.
The color of the artwork uploaded will be closely PMS color matched. Additional costs may incur if a custom color is to be used. Your proof will verify color and accuracy before finalization of payment.
SILK SCREEN / SCREEN PRINT
Screen printing is the direct imprinting of a design onto the surface of a product. Ink is applied through a fine screen leaving a color imprint. One color of ink is included in the customization price. An additional set-up charge and run charge (per unit, based on quantity) will apply for each additional color, logo, or position.
An inked image is transferred from a photo-etched plate to a thick, soft silicone pad. The pad is then pressed against the product. The pad can wrap itself as much as 180° around a small object, and ink coverage is excellent.
Full-Color Logo –
The following decoration methods allows a full-color logo to be uploaded.
DIGITAL FULL COLOR (4C)
This method of printing uses 4-color process inks, Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), and Black (K), to achieve a multi-colored design. The transparent inks are applied in a dot format that uses half-tones and the blending of colors to achieve a look with many colors, shading and fine details.
Application of a full-color image onto a surface using a digital printer.
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to dry or cure ink as it is printed. As the printer distributes ink on the surface of a material specially designed UV lights follow close behind, curing - or drying - the ink instantly.
EMBROIDERY / 3D EMBROIDERY
The art of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery is available for caps, bags, blankets, towels and clothing items in general. 3D Embroidery is identical in nature, but the design is raised from the product – available on some hats.
Woven labels are produced on a loom. Your logo/wording is woven into the piece of material. A printed label is different because your logo/wording is printed on top of the material rather than being woven into the material.
Leather Applique is similar to embroidery as it uses stitching to apply a piece of leather that has a pressure-sensitive or glue backing to a garment to create depth in a logo or design. Available on some hats.