Peak Design Everyday Totepack
Product Type Bags
Interested in customizing this product, or bulk orders? There may be additional discounts based on quantity. Contact us for a custom quote by using the contact button below.
The clean look of a tote with the active carry convenience of a backpack, the Everyday Totepack is ideal for on-the-go everyday and photo carry.
Padded backpack straps quickly stow, leaving you with robust padded hand carry straps. An extra-wide top access point seals via magnetic clasp or weatherproof zip. Dual zip access points on either side for grabbing your camera, water bottle, or other oft-used items. Inside, FlexFold dividers can mount horizontally or vertically to give customized, protective storage. Stretchy internal pockets for small items, plus dedicated laptop (15”) and tablet sleeves. Outside, a 100% recycled 400D weatherproof shell keeps everything safe. Carry even more with 2 stowable external carry cinch straps.
- Sleek Hybrid: With the clean look of a tote and the active carry convenience of a backpack, the Everyday Totepack is ideal for on-the-go everyday and photo carry.
- Fast & Secure Access: Dual side zips give instant internal access to both sides of the bag, Wide top access quickly closes via magnetic clasp, Weatherproof top zip for more secure closure when needed
- Versatile and Comfortable Carry: Padded backpack straps are quickly stowable,
Padded carry handles with magnetic clasp to keep handles together
- Expandable: Roll-top design allows for 5L of internal expansion (25L max)
- Custom Organization: Brilliantly customizable and protective internal organization via 2 easy-to-configure FlexFold dividers, Dividers mount horizontally (creating shelves) or vertically (creating divided compartments with dedicated access)
- Durable: UltraZip external zippers built to withstand decades of use, thanks to abrasion-resistant thread
- Laptop + Tablet Storage: Padded laptop sleeve holds up to 15 in laptops, Dedicated tablet sleeve
- External Carry: 2 stowable external carry straps allow you to cinch down bulky items (jackets, tripods) to the outside of your tote using our Cord Hook system
- Weatherproof: Weatherproof, 100% recycled 400D nylon canvas shell is DWR impregnated, double PU-coated, Bluesign certified (all colors except Black)"
- EXTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 49cm x 39.5cm x 16cm (19.3" x 15.5" x 6.3")
- INTERNAL DIMENSIONS: 41.9cm x 33cm x 8.9cm (16.5" x 13" x 3.5")
- WEIGHT: Without Dividers: 1.05kg (2.31lb) / With Dividers: 1.25kg (2.76lb)
- 400D double poly-coated DWR-impregnated nylon canvas shell
- 100% recycled post-consumer material
- Bluesign approved (Ash, Midnight, Bone only)
- 900D waterproof bottom liner
- High-visibility grey nylon interior, Bluesign approved
- Hardware is anodized aluminum and glass-reinforced nylon
- Super-durable UltraZips
- Accents in leather (Bone) or Hypalon (Black)
Please see below for the different methods of decoration/imprint.
Keep in mind - not all methods are available on all products, and certain materials can only have certain printing methods applied to them. Below you will find a general guide to each method, but ultimately reference the product in question for the methods available.
Depending on the type of decoration you choose, you will need to upload a full-color logo, a one color logo, or a black/white logo. The following sections break out decoration types by the coloration of your logo required.
All logos must be uploaded in one of the following vector formats - .AI, .PDF, or .EPS
Black/White Logo -
The following decoration methods require a black/white logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a black/white logo.
A machine heat presses a die of your artwork into the material leaving an impression of your artwork on the surface.
A method by which light is used to burn an image into the material leaving a clean and polished finish. As each product is made of different materials, the laser engraved imprint appearance may vary by item. Laser Oxidation is offered on items where the surface color and the substrate are the same.
ETCH / DEEP ETCH
The technique of creating art on the surface of glass by applying acidic, caustic, or abrasive substances. The removal of minute amounts of glass causes the characteristic rough surface and translucent quality of frosted glass.
A process in which a design is etched out of a piece of wood, and pieces of wood in contrasting color are laid into the etched surface to create a design or logo.
One Color Logo –
The following decoration methods require a one color logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a one color logo.
The color of the artwork uploaded will be closely PMS color matched. Additional costs may incur if a custom color is to be used. Your proof will verify color and accuracy before finalization of payment.
SILK SCREEN / SCREEN PRINT
Screen printing is the direct imprinting of a design onto the surface of a product. Ink is applied through a fine screen leaving a color imprint. One color of ink is included in the customization price. An additional set-up charge and run charge (per unit, based on quantity) will apply for each additional color, logo, or position.
An inked image is transferred from a photo-etched plate to a thick, soft silicone pad. The pad is then pressed against the product. The pad can wrap itself as much as 180° around a small object, and ink coverage is excellent.
Full-Color Logo –
The following decoration methods allows a full-color logo to be uploaded.
DIGITAL FULL COLOR (4C)
This method of printing uses 4-color process inks, Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), and Black (K), to achieve a multi-colored design. The transparent inks are applied in a dot format that uses half-tones and the blending of colors to achieve a look with many colors, shading and fine details.
Application of a full-color image onto a surface using a digital printer.
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to dry or cure ink as it is printed. As the printer distributes ink on the surface of a material specially designed UV lights follow close behind, curing - or drying - the ink instantly.
EMBROIDERY / 3D EMBROIDERY
The art of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery is available for caps, bags, blankets, towels and clothing items in general. 3D Embroidery is identical in nature, but the design is raised from the product – available on some hats.
Woven labels are produced on a loom. Your logo/wording is woven into the piece of material. A printed label is different because your logo/wording is printed on top of the material rather than being woven into the material.
Leather Applique is similar to embroidery as it uses stitching to apply a piece of leather that has a pressure-sensitive or glue backing to a garment to create depth in a logo or design. Available on some hats.