Wooly Wax Candle
Product Type Office
Interested in customizing this product, or bulk orders? There may be additional discounts based on quantity. Contact us for a custom quote by using the contact button below.
Wooly Wax Candles are made from 100% natural soy wax from U.S. grown soybeans, which create a longer, cleaner burn.
Our 8 oz. candles have a burn time of approximately 55 - 65 hours. Dang, that’s a long time!
We use essential oils and the finest fragrance oils that are phthalate- free. NO parabens, NO sulfates, NO animal testing, NO dyes or chemicals. Just love.
Custom scents and labels are available starting at 24 candles.
- Burmese Teakwood - Burmese Teakwood is by far the favorite in the Wooly Wax candle line up. With deep notes of teakwood and tobacco, Burmese Teakwood might sound masculine but in fact, has the perfect balance of subtle aromatics.
- Laws Whiskey House - Yes, that's right, Wooly Wax Candles and Laws Whiskey House came together for the ultimate collaboration. This whiskey scented candle takes its scent profile directly from the small batch Secale Straight Rye from Laws Whiskey House. With notes of charred white oak, leather, caramel and tobacco you'll want to take a sip! But DON'T. Just light 'er up, sit back and enjoy the amber glow.
- Tangerine | Clove - The opening fruity-sweet notes of bergamot are quietly subdued by mild spice and orange. The scent profile rounds out with lemon, lime and grapefruit citrus notes that are softened by an ever so slight woody musk.
- Cedar Atlas | Jasmine - Just you wait! This might not sound like the obvious pairing but it’s one that will leave you pleasantly surprised. A unique blend balsamic rich, sharp, dry base notes with woody and sweet with piquant, bright and vivid white floral undertones of honeysuckle & jasmine. The perfect balance.
- Sandalwood | Leather - This distinctly rich and sensual candle starts of with top notes of wood, amber and musk and earth tones and finishes with a sharp mixture of black tea, pepper and pimento berry.
Due to the melting point of candles (wax begins softening around 120F), it is suggested to ship all candle orders via overnight method with morning delivery during warm weather. Friday ship dates are also not suggested to avoid candle orders being stored in a truck or warehouse without temperature control over multiple days. We cannot guarantee, even with overnight shipping, that candles will not melt or soften during transit. All candle orders shipping during warm weather months are at the risk of the customer.
Please see below for the different methods of decoration/imprint.
Keep in mind - not all methods are available on all products, and certain materials can only have certain printing methods applied to them. Below you will find a general guide to each method, but ultimately reference the product in question for the methods available.
Depending on the type of decoration you choose, you will need to upload a full-color logo, a one color logo, or a black/white logo. The following sections break out decoration types by the coloration of your logo required.
All logos must be uploaded in one of the following vector formats - .AI, .PDF, or .EPS
Black/White Logo -
The following decoration methods require a black/white logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a black/white logo.
A machine heat presses a die of your artwork into the material leaving an impression of your artwork on the surface.
A method by which light is used to burn an image into the material leaving a clean and polished finish. As each product is made of different materials, the laser engraved imprint appearance may vary by item. Laser Oxidation is offered on items where the surface color and the substrate are the same.
ETCH / DEEP ETCH
The technique of creating art on the surface of glass by applying acidic, caustic, or abrasive substances. The removal of minute amounts of glass causes the characteristic rough surface and translucent quality of frosted glass.
A process in which a design is etched out of a piece of wood, and pieces of wood in contrasting color are laid into the etched surface to create a design or logo.
One Color Logo –
The following decoration methods require a one color logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a one color logo.
The color of the artwork uploaded will be closely PMS color matched. Additional costs may incur if a custom color is to be used. Your proof will verify color and accuracy before finalization of payment.
SILK SCREEN / SCREEN PRINT
Screen printing is the direct imprinting of a design onto the surface of a product. Ink is applied through a fine screen leaving a color imprint. One color of ink is included in the customization price. An additional set-up charge and run charge (per unit, based on quantity) will apply for each additional color, logo, or position.
An inked image is transferred from a photo-etched plate to a thick, soft silicone pad. The pad is then pressed against the product. The pad can wrap itself as much as 180° around a small object, and ink coverage is excellent.
Full-Color Logo –
The following decoration methods allows a full-color logo to be uploaded.
DIGITAL FULL COLOR (4C)
This method of printing uses 4-color process inks, Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), and Black (K), to achieve a multi-colored design. The transparent inks are applied in a dot format that uses half-tones and the blending of colors to achieve a look with many colors, shading and fine details.
Application of a full-color image onto a surface using a digital printer.
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to dry or cure ink as it is printed. As the printer distributes ink on the surface of a material specially designed UV lights follow close behind, curing - or drying - the ink instantly.
EMBROIDERY / 3D EMBROIDERY
The art of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery is available for caps, bags, blankets, towels and clothing items in general. 3D Embroidery is identical in nature, but the design is raised from the product – available on some hats.
Woven labels are produced on a loom. Your logo/wording is woven into the piece of material. A printed label is different because your logo/wording is printed on top of the material rather than being woven into the material.
Leather Applique is similar to embroidery as it uses stitching to apply a piece of leather that has a pressure-sensitive or glue backing to a garment to create depth in a logo or design. Available on some hats.