Product Type Drinkware
Feel good about what you’re sipping and also what you’re not wasting with Teatulia’s easy-to-use, quick-to-brew and 100% compostable tea bags. Created for convenience and packaged in sustainable style, this 16-count eco-canister of tea features:
- 16 corn silk pyramid teabags, each filled with 2 grams of whole leaf tea
- Pyramid teabags allow extra space for leaves to infuse, bringing more flavor into each cup
- Each whole leaf pyramid bag can be brewed 2 or 3 times
- 100% USDA-certified organic tea, direct from Teatulia’s single garden in Bangladesh and other like-minded single gardens
- Environmentally responsible packaging, made from compostable materials
- Caffeine content: Varies by flavor
- Chamomile & Jasmine Green come with 30 round tea bags instead of pyramids
Energy Tea Features:
- Supports stamina & endurance
- Boosts performance & recovery
- Hydrates & refreshes
- Contains natural antioxidants
- No sugar, zero calories
- No artificial colors or flavors
- 30 round tea bags, each holding 1.6 grams of exquisite tea
Iced Tea Features:
- Six 1-ounce portion pack of fine-cut herbs, packaged in unbleached, compostable bags designed for iced tea brewing
- Each 1-ounce portion pack brews 1 gallon of iced tea (for a cost of less than $1.00 per gallon!)
- 100% organic and certified Kosher tea, direct from like-minded single gardens
Tasting Notes -
- Ingredients: Black Tea
- Flavor: Fresh with a rich mouth feel. Balanced with a sweet finish. Perfect anytime.
- Ingredients: White Tea
- Flavor: Abundant white flowers and peach blossoms with a nectarine connotation.
- Ingredients: Green Tea
- Flavor: Light bodied with a tinge of orange rind and sweet straw.
Jasmine Green –
- Ingredients: Green Tea & Jasmine Flavor
- Flavor: Sweet, floral infusion with a delightful sweetness.
- Ingredients: Lemongrass & Bay Leaf
- Flavor: Refreshing and clean with a lemony sweetness. An invigorating citrus indulgence.
- Ingredients: Chamomile
- Flavor: A delightful sweetness with subdued yet satisfying floral tones.
Hibiscus Berry Iced Tea-
- Ingredients: Hibiscus, Rose Hips, Stevia, Natural Flavors
- Flavor: The perfect marriage of fresh, sweet berry and tangy hibiscus.
Pomegranate Green Iced Tea -
- Ingredients: Organic Green Tea, Organic Stevia Leaf, Pomegranate and other Natural Flavors
- Flavor: Bursting with a refreshing and harmonious blend of tart and sugar berries.
Signature Black Iced Tea -
- Ingredients: Black Tea
- Flavor: Delicious with a naturally sweet, smooth finish.
Energy Black -
- Ingredients: Black Tea, Green Tea, Yerba Maté, Guayusa, Ginger, Eleuthero Root, Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Stevia, Monk Fruit, Natural Flavors
- Aroma: A stimulating fusion of tangy tangerine peel and sweet ginger notes.
- Flavor: An invigorating blend of sweet, spicy, and malty. The perfect way to kick start your day.
Energy Green -
- Ingredients: Green Tea, Eleuthero Root, Natural Flavors, Stevia, Citric Acid, Vitamin C, Matcha
- Aroma: Wafts of seawater, coconut, and fresh tropical fruit.
- Flavor: An energizing light-bodied brew with notes of sweet grass balanced by the slightest hints of refreshing pineapple and creamy coconut. An invigorating sip of sunshine that’s perfect anytime of day.
Energy Red -
- Ingredients: Hibiscus, Rooibos, Eleuthero Root, Natural Flavors, Stevia, Citric Acid, Vitamin C
- Aroma: Sweet and tart
- Flavor: Perfect balance of sweet and sour. Each caffeine-free sip is rejuvenating and refreshing. Perfect for recharging your batteries morning, noon, or night.
Please see below for the different methods of decoration/imprint.
Keep in mind - not all methods are available on all products, and certain materials can only have certain printing methods applied to them. Below you will find a general guide to each method, but ultimately reference the product in question for the methods available.
Depending on the type of decoration you choose, you will need to upload a full-color logo, a one color logo, or a black/white logo. The following sections break out decoration types by the coloration of your logo required.
All logos must be uploaded in one of the following vector formats - .AI, .PDF, or .EPS
Black/White Logo -
The following decoration methods require a black/white logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a black/white logo.
A machine heat presses a die of your artwork into the material leaving an impression of your artwork on the surface.
A method by which light is used to burn an image into the material leaving a clean and polished finish. As each product is made of different materials, the laser engraved imprint appearance may vary by item. Laser Oxidation is offered on items where the surface color and the substrate are the same.
ETCH / DEEP ETCH
The technique of creating art on the surface of glass by applying acidic, caustic, or abrasive substances. The removal of minute amounts of glass causes the characteristic rough surface and translucent quality of frosted glass.
A process in which a design is etched out of a piece of wood, and pieces of wood in contrasting color are laid into the etched surface to create a design or logo.
One Color Logo –
The following decoration methods require a one color logo to be uploaded. There may be additional costs incurred if your artwork does not meet this specification and alteration is needed in order to make a one color logo.
The color of the artwork uploaded will be closely PMS color matched. Additional costs may incur if a custom color is to be used. Your proof will verify color and accuracy before finalization of payment.
SILK SCREEN / SCREEN PRINT
Screen printing is the direct imprinting of a design onto the surface of a product. Ink is applied through a fine screen leaving a color imprint. One color of ink is included in the customization price. An additional set-up charge and run charge (per unit, based on quantity) will apply for each additional color, logo, or position.
An inked image is transferred from a photo-etched plate to a thick, soft silicone pad. The pad is then pressed against the product. The pad can wrap itself as much as 180° around a small object, and ink coverage is excellent.
Full-Color Logo –
The following decoration methods allows a full-color logo to be uploaded.
DIGITAL FULL COLOR (4C)
This method of printing uses 4-color process inks, Cyan (C), Magenta (M), Yellow (Y), and Black (K), to achieve a multi-colored design. The transparent inks are applied in a dot format that uses half-tones and the blending of colors to achieve a look with many colors, shading and fine details.
Application of a full-color image onto a surface using a digital printer.
UV printing is a form of digital printing that uses ultra-violet lights to dry or cure ink as it is printed. As the printer distributes ink on the surface of a material specially designed UV lights follow close behind, curing - or drying - the ink instantly.
EMBROIDERY / 3D EMBROIDERY
The art of decorating fabric or other materials with needle and thread or yarn. Embroidery is available for caps, bags, blankets, towels and clothing items in general. 3D Embroidery is identical in nature, but the design is raised from the product – available on some hats.
Woven labels are produced on a loom. Your logo/wording is woven into the piece of material. A printed label is different because your logo/wording is printed on top of the material rather than being woven into the material.
Leather Applique is similar to embroidery as it uses stitching to apply a piece of leather that has a pressure-sensitive or glue backing to a garment to create depth in a logo or design. Available on some hats.